• Uncategorized »
  • A Standing Ovation for Montgomery Middle School Advanced Drama Performance

A Standing Ovation for Montgomery Middle School Advanced Drama Performance

Kevin Day and the MMS Advanced Drama Class closed another successful season this week.  Below is a letter of appreciation from one of the proud parents who had students on stage.  Congratulations Kevin and MMS Advanced Drama Class!

Good Afternoon,

I’m not so good at remembering the correct names and faces the first time around, (I try) but I would like to thank all of you at MMS for the most awesome presentation.  You must be so proud of your students.  I see a lot of talent in your milieu.

I really enjoyed watching the performance, seeing their creations and hearing about all the exciting things we have to look forward to and for the rest of this and the upcoming school year!  

Caleb was really excited to perform with Luc. The entire evening was Very Cool!  Not to minimize anyone nor their own awesome accomplishments in their own rights in any sense of the word, however, I must make a special mention to Mr. Day ~ the kids love working with you. They think you’re amazing! 

And a special thanks to Mrs. Smith for working with Caleb with his cast issue.  Our next appointment is Thursday, June 2nd, at 2:00 p.m., so I’ll need to pick him up close to 1 p.m.  His cast is scheduled to be removed, but I will ask them to do so regardless so he won’t miss out on the 6th Grade Camp Activities.  We hope you all have an awesome week.

Take care and thanks again, so much!

Debbie and Caleb Q.

PS ~ Hope the pictures come through.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized

Skip to toolbar